Saturday, May 9, 2009

TV Weekly Episode 3 - Laundry Day

Our third episode is now up. You can download our podcast off iTunes or listen to it directly here:


This week we talked about 13 shows (Sit Down Shut Up, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl, House, My Boys, Scrubs, Lost, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Parks and Recreation, The Office and Dollhouse).

Here are some things that we want to add to our reviews and opinions:

THE BIG BANG THEORY

*QUICK RECAP*

Minoti: In case you didn't get it - We have the plastic things for Pizza boxes in India. It bears repeating. Just saying...

*GOOD QUOTE*

Raj: "If you want to clean up your karma, go get my frickin' latte."


HOUSE

*WORD CORRECTION*

Minoti: It's anti-climactic not anti-climatic. Thanks, Leslie :)

UGLY BETTY

*BABES AND BABIES*

Minoti: Remember when we talked about how everyone is pregnant these days? Well, we just realized that Ana Ortiz who plays Hilda on Ugly Betty is pregnant too. Kind of funny since this weeks episode was about babies.

PARKS AND RECREATION

*STATEMENT CORRECTION*

Leslie: I meant to say that Leslie is always talking about the founders of Pawnee being killed (she's not referring to random people).

DOLLHOUSE

*GOOD QUOTES*

Topher: "Why is there a tall, morally judgmental man in my imprint room besides him (Boyd)?"

Topher: "I'm smarter than everyone else in this room... but less scary."

3 comments:

  1. Haha The Topher quotes you put up for Dollhouse are priceless, Leslie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I put The Big Bang Theory quote in the wrong spot! Thanks for fixing it :D. He he, I loved those Topher quotes :). -Leslie (I forgot to sign my name in the last post so I deleted it... I didn't realize it would leave a scary "this post has been removed by the author" message =/ ).

    ReplyDelete