Saturday, June 27, 2009

TV Weekly Episode 10 - Sanguine


Our Tenth Episode is up now. You can download it off iTunes or listen to it directly here:

TV Weekly Episode 10

This Week we reviewed Merlin, Virtuality and The Harry Potter Musical. In our discussion of classic episodes we talked about Veronica Mars, Supernatural, and Firefly.

Harry Potter Musical: 1:39 - 5:24
Virtuality: 5:24 - 15:13
Merlin: 15:13 - 23:47
Veronica Mars Episode 10: 23:47 - 30:43
Veronica Mars Episode 11: 30:43 - 36:47
Supernatural Episode 7: 36:47 - 43:07
Firefly Episode 5: 43:07 - 48:12

Next week we're going to review Merlin, Veronica Mars episode 12 (Clash of the Tritons) and 13 (Lord of The Bling), Supernatural Episode 8 (Bugs) and 9 (Home) and Firefly episode 6 (Our Mrs. Reynolds).

Here are some things we wanted to add to our reviews this week:

MERLIN

*GOOD QUOTES*

Arthur: I warn you, I've been trained to kill since birth.
Merlin: Wow. And how long have you been training to be a prat?
Arthur: You can't address me like that.
Merlin: Sorry. How long have you been training to be a prat, my lord?

VIRTUALIY

*THE WIDESCREEN RANT*

I don't know if the reason why I'm not seeing shows broadcast in widescreen is because of the digital switch, so maybe I'm being unfair but I can't help being irritated by the number of shows I'm seeing presented in a way that was not intended by the people who made it. Anyway, I couldn't help myself. If the fault, however does not lie with Fox and other networks, I would be happy to eat my words :).

HARRY POTTER MUSICAL

*LINKITIVITY (COPYRIGHT BARNEY STINSON)*

For those who want to watch the first five minutes of the play or just want to monitor the page until they start putting the rest of the show back up, here's the link to the youtube channel that will post it:

StarKidPotter

SUPERNATURAL

*GOOD QUOTE*

Dean: So you believe her?
Sam: I do.
Dean: Yeah, I think she's hot, too.

FIREFLY

*GOOD QUOTE*

Simon: I'm very sorry she tipped off anybody about your cunningly concealed heard of cows.

VERONICA MARS

*STATEMENT CORRECTION*

There's a contingent of fans who want to see Veronica with Leo, not Logan. Although, I'm sure that there are many Logan/ Leo fans out there, too ;).

*GOOD QUOTES*

Logan: (to Veronica) Annoy, tiny blonde one, annoy like the wind!

Veronica: Is there a hot guy catalogue?

Logan (to Weevil): If you're asking me to the prom again, the answer is still no.

No comments:

Post a Comment