Saturday, June 20, 2009

TV Weekly Epsiode 9 - Miss Lonely Hearts


Our Ninth episode is up! You can download it off iTunes or listen to it directly here:


TV Weekly Episode 9


This week we reviewed the last episode of Pushing Daisies and, in our discussion of classic episodes, we talked about episodes eight and nine of Veronica Mars, episodes five and six of Supernatural, episode four of Firefly, and episode nine of Dollhouse.

Pushing Dasies: 1:26 - 10:31
Veronica Mars Episode 8: 10:31 - 16:12
Veronica Mars Episode 9: 16:12 - 20:56
Supernatural Episode 5: 20:56 - 26:32
Supernatural Episode 6: 26:32 - 33:10
Firefly Episide 4: 33:10 - 38:39
Dollhouse Episode 9: 38:39 - 49:44
Grey's Anatomy short spoiler discussion: 49:44 - 50:52

Next week we're going to review Virtuality, Merlin, Veronica Mars episodes 10 (An Echolls Family Christmas) and 11 (Silence of the Lamb), Supernatural episode 7 (Hookman) and Firefly episode 5 (Safe).

Here are some things we wanted to add to our reviews this week:

PUSHING DAISIES

*THE FUNERAL*

I just want to say, again, how much I enjoyed this show. It even managed to get better with time (and I loved the pilot, so me saying that is high praise, indeed). I'll miss it :(.

*GOOD QUOTES*

Lily (in reference to a letter Vivian was sending): Sorry a shark ate your bitch of a sister

Gus: I know you can't prove Bubba [the shark] didn't eat Ms. Ramora, he did, and what a crap last meal that must have been.

VERONICA MARS

*GOOD QUOTES*

Veronica: Sometimes people find it very difficult to say no to me.

Veronica: Meg, you're the last good person at this school. I'd believe cartoon birds braided your hair this morning.

SUPERNATURAL

*GOOD QUOTES*

Dean: Sam wears women's underwear.

Dean (in reference to a shape shifter who looks like him): I'm gonna find that handsome devil and kick the holy crap out of him.

FIREFLY

*GOOD QUOTES*

Wash: I've been sane a long while now and change is good. (This must have been what Alan Tudyk was thinking before he accepted his role on Dollhouse ;)).

Zoe: Wasn't plannin' on the dirt kissin', sir.
Wash: I wouldn't stand for it anyway, captain, jealous man like me.

Badger: Thought we might have a bit of a sit down.
Mal: Prefer a bit of a piss off.

Warwick Harrow: I think he's a psychotic lowlife.
Mal: And I think calling him that is an insult to the psychotic lowlife community.

DOLLHOUSE

*GOOD QUOTE*

Dewitt: And we'd never own clocks or computers or sexy businesswoman shoes.
Victor: I'm keeping my sexy businesswoman shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment