Sunday, July 12, 2009

TV Weekly Episode 12 - Missing Parents


Our twelfth episode is up! You can now download it off iTunes or listen to it directly here:


TV Weekly Episode 12

Don't forget, we move to Sundays next week!

This week we reviewed Merlin and discussed classic episodes of Veronica Mars, Supernatural, and Firefly. We also talked a bit about the Harry Potter Musical at the very end, after the song (Minoti has seen it, now).

Merlin: 2:05 - 5:48
Veronica Mars Episode 14: 5:48 - 11:34
Veronica Mars Episode 15: 11:34 - 19:15
Supernatural Episode 10: 19:15 - 24:53
Supernatural Episode 11: 24:53 - 33:20
Firefly Episode 7: 33:20 - 38:57

Next week we're going to review Merlin, Veronica Mars episode 16 (Betty and Veronica) and 17 (Kanes and Able's), Supernatural Episode 12 (Faith) and 13 (Route 666) and Firefly episode 8 (Out of Gas).

Here are some things we wanted to add to this weeks reviews:

VERONICA MARS

*GOOD QUOTES*

Logan: I usually avoid buildings with stained glass.

Veronica: Tell me where to put your father of the year trophy cause there's some place I'd like to put it.

Veronica: Oh, you're patronizing me?
Keith: To be fair, I am your patron.

Veronica (on Meg's secret admirer): Or it could be some maladjusted freshman who likes to lurk outside your bedroom window with binoculars and a bag of pork rinds.

SUPERNATURAL

*GOOD QUOTES*

Dean: I love the guy but I swear he writes like friggen Yoda.

Dean: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it!

FIREFLY

*GOOD QUOTES*

Simon: You're like a trained ape, without the training.

Wash: I think they captured him, though, you know, captured his essence.
Kaylee: He looks sort of angry, don't he?
Wash: That's kind of what I meant.

Wash: We got to go to the crappy town where I'm a hero.

Simon: Can I see a menu?
Bartender: A what?

No comments:

Post a Comment