Sunday, July 19, 2009

TV Weekly Episode 13 - The Rhinos


Our thirteenth episode is up! You can now download it off iTunes or listen to it directly here:


TV Weekly Episode 13

Don't forget, we come out on Sundays now.

This week we talked about the Emmy nominations and the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie. We also reviewed Merlin and discussed classic episodes of Veronica Mars, Supernatural, and Firefly.

Emmy Nominations: 1:44 - 17:18
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince: 17:18 - 24:53
Merlin: 24:53 - 27:15
Veronica Mars Episode 16: 27:15 - 31:15
Veronica Mars Episode 17: 31: 15 - 35:22
Supernatural Episode 12: 35:22 - 39:11
Supernatural Episode 13: 39:11 - 42:38
Firefly Episode 8: 42:38 - 48:28

Next week we're going to review Merlin, Veronica Mars episode 18 (Weapons of Class Destruction) and 19 (Hot Dogs), Supernatural Episode 14 (Nightmare) and 15 (The Benders) and Firefly episode 9 (Ariel).

Here are some things we wanted to add to this weeks reviews:

VERONICA MARS

*GOOD QUOTES*

Keith: Look, I don't know if you were just looking for pimp in the phonebook and stopped at "PI."

Veronica (on the phone with Weevil): I'm sending you a picture... you wish.

SUPERNATURAL

*GOOD QUOTES*

Dean: I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot.

Sam: Occasionally I miss boring.
Dean: So this killer truck...
Sam: I miss conversations that didn't start with "this killer truck."

Sam: You mean you dated someone? For more than one night?

Sam: Where are you?
Dean: I'm in the middle of nowhere with a killer truck on my ass!

Dean: That fabric softener teddy bear, ooh, I want to hunt that little bitch down.

Dean: You better take care of that car or I swear I'll haunt your ass.

FIREFLY

*GOOD QUOTES*

Mal: Which one you figured tracked us?
Zoe: The ugly one, sir.
Mal: Could you be more specific?

No comments:

Post a Comment